Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Spook Country | William Gibson

If you're a William Gibson fan (I admit that I am), you've been waiting a long time for this. It's finally here (review to be published soon). And thanks to my friendly neighborhood library, I had one of their first copies on the day of release!

In the meantime, you can read a great interview with Gibson at CNET.


  1. Hi, enjoyed your blog post re: William Gibson. I am a big fan too and have followed his work very closely for years.

    If you are interested, I am posting chapter summaries of Spook Country at http://node.tumblr.com. There are definitely tons of spoilers, maps and pictures of key locations in the real Spook Country, and links to related topics. You might also want to check out Memetic Engineer’s Spook Country website [http://www.spookcountry.co.uk/] with a UK angle on the book.

    - patternboy [nodemagazine.com]

  2. I visited your "tumblr" and it is very creative. I especially like this quote:

    “ "Someone's already named a Web site after NODE, the nonexistent magazine in 'Spook Country,' " [Gibson] said. "It's sort of scary."

    Hope you enjoy your meeting with Gibson!