- Measuring communications by what people hear, not by what we say;
- Meeting people where they are, not where we are;
- Recognizing worldview differences are not limited to race and ethnicity but include generational differences and social orientations;
- Recognizing there is no 'right' worldview, just different ways of seeing the world;
- Supporting, leveraging and connecting with hearers' relational networks, thereby enabling ministry to have the widest possible impact;
- An emphasis upon incarnational and relational approaches to ministry.
Bonus points to whomever correctly guesses the source of this quote.