Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lutheran Forum columns

Beginning in November, I'll be writing a quarterly column for the Lutheran Forum. Right now I'm in the process of narrowing the topics, so I can start planning to publish every three months. Here's my list of potential topics. I'm hoping some of you will informally vote for your favorite first topic, and will also add suggestions for future columns.

Here's the Lutheran Forum page with current column published.

Topics:

1. Missional church and Lutherans
2. Blogging and the Church/Facebook and the Church
3. East Koshkonong Lutheran and the reality of owning two church buildings
4. Advent
5. Best books of.../Best CDs of...
6. Contemporary Lutheran musicians
7. LIRS
8. The ELCA Book of Faith Initiative
9. The ELW after six months of use
10. Preparing Sermons While Jogging

No comments:

Post a Comment